Glenn Pestana is former shop foreman of BMW of Honolulu. He brings with him tremendous wealth of knowledge and experience in repairing and diagnosing latest BMW and Mini Cooper cars. Born and raised on Oahu's Leeward coast, he now lives on the Windward side of the island.
• BMW Technical Training from 1980 through
2007 for all models and systems
• ASE Certified A1 through A8
• BMW Master Technician since 1985
• MACS certification (Automotive A/C repairs)
• State of Hawaii Vehicle Safety Inspector
Graduated from Aiea High School.
Started as a service station attendant and
later promoted to technician.
Worked at Cutter Ford in Aiea as technician.
Worked at Love-Thomas Motors as technician.
Worked at BMW of Honolulu as technician
and later promoted to shop foreman.
Worked at New Century BMW in L.A. as shop
Lead technician for Bavarian Motor Experts.